POLITICAL PARTY, CAMPAGIN MANAGEMENT AND MEDIA RELATIONS
Political Parties play varied roles in any political terrain. One such role is providing a platform for a political contest. So, when a group goes through the legal process of registration, forgather and agree to put their support on specified candidates in elections and run their affairs jointly, a party is born.
Political parties constitute a basic element of democratic institution apparatus. They perform essential functions in the management of succession to power as well as in the process of obtaining popular consent in the course of public policy and governance. They also amass sufficient support to buttress the authority of government or on the other hand, they attract or organize discontent or dissatisfaction sufficient to oust a government in power.
More so, political parties are lineal descendants of two sorts of groups that recur in the annals of governance; those that conspire to legally overthrow the government/party in power by popular consent of majority vote, and those that rally round to defend and maintain the regime. Nevertheless, political parties in alignment with other institutions and procedures, in the context of appropriate behavior patterns acquired by both the citizenry and leadership, provide means of handling the problem of succession to authority more or less peacefully.
Political parties perform functions essential to the operation of a democratic order. They seek to build majority coalition enough to control government. They advocate broad views of public policy, designate credible candidates and once in power, they attempt to run the government in a manner to hold together the coalition that put them into office.
They also have the function of mobilizing electoral support. Political parties also serve as a link between the electorate and candidates, between the people and government. As such, it may determine who gets power and the exercise of authority. All these are geared towards the smooth running of a democratic government. To be able to achieve these, a political party must be strategic and be able to think long term.
It is in trying to help Politicians and Political Parties achieve their goals that the Frigate Limited Political Party & Campaign Management/Media Relations Services was put together
CATEGORIES OF POLITICIANS
- Presidential Aspirants/Candidates
- Governorship Aspirants/Candidates
- Senatorial Aspirants/Candidates
- House of Representatives Aspirants/Candidates
- House of Assembly Aspirants/Candidates
- Local Government Chairmanship Aspirants/Candidates
SERVICES TO INDIVIDUAL POLITICIANS
- Train Clients on public speaking:
- 1, 2 or 3 years dynamic political annual activity roadmap preceding the election.
- We help our clients establish their party political campaign organogram.
- We do client/clients’ party and opponent/opponents’ parties SWOT analysis for effective outing.
- We prepare our clients for Debates.
- We produce customized, effective, unique and efficient individual campaign organisation organogram with appropriate departments/directorates of the campaign organization.
- Produce the job description of the individual departments/directorates of the campaign organization.
- Train the individual our clients will want to man these departments/directorates on the dynamics of their jobs.
- Train all the members of our clients’ campaign organization from the WARD, LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, STATE or NATIONAL LEVELS depending on the office they are running for.
- Working with our client to navigate the internal dynamics of his/her political party and help him/her emerge as the candidate of the party.
- Work with our client to make sure he/she emerges as the party’s candidate in the office he/she is running for.
- Work with our client to produce the manifesto that will be in alignment with his or her political party’s manifesto.
- Drive our client’s publicity/branding
– social media print media and electronic media.
- We guide our clients on the professional photograph to use which will represent the image we want to sell to the people and also put together the clichés/political messages to use in marketing him/her
- We guide our clients in the production of campaign materials/souvenirs and the messages on them.
- Production of documentary film on our client
- Production of TV jingles
- Production of Radio jingles
- Production of creative social media/newspaper adverts
- Manage negative information on our client.
- Comprehensive campaign costing
- Guide our clients on political fund raising
- We work with our clients to establish appropriate campaign council committee for optimum result.
- Strategic women/youth mobilizations.
- Election management. (election day’s activities) in this, we make sure that all the things that need to be done for good election management are professionally coordinated.
- Guide our clients on how to network the ADHOC Delegates of his/her political party.
- We train clients for WARD, LGA, FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, SENATORIAL, STATE AND NATIONAL LEVELS CAMPAIGN organisation members.
SERVICES TO POLITICAL PARTIES
We guide our client on:
- Electioneering campaign.
- Election management.
- Party manifesto
- Effective Political Party Branding/Publicity.
- Independent National, State and Local Government Political Party SWOT ANALYSIS
- Establishment of campaign councils.
- Strategic fund raising approaches.
- We produce customized political party primaries election model that will suit a political party and what they want.
- Train WARD, LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, STATE AND NATIONAL PARTY EXECUTIVES for productivity and efficiency.
- Produce 5,10,15,20,25 year or more strategic growth plan for political parties.
CAPACITY BUILDING FOR ELECTED OFFICERS
- Training for Councilors
- Training for Local Government Chairmen
- Training for State House of Assembly members.
- Training for Legislative Aides of House of Assembly members.
- Training for Commissioners and Government Appointees.